After a tumble in a parking lot the other day, I'm sporting a lovely abrasion on my leg--so attractive. It's the same leg I hurt when I fell off the same pair of sandals on the same sort of uneven pavement in Edinburgh last month. Will I ever learn to wear less dangerous shoes and/or pay attention to where I am going? As I drove home to take care of it I called my husband and said, "Boo boo alert!" Here is our Friday Five on that subject.
1) Are you a baby about small injuries?
2) What's the silliest way you have ever hurt yourself?
3) Who took care of your boo-boos when you were a child?
4) Are you a good nurse when others have boo-boos?
5) What's the worst accidental injury you've suffered? Did it require a trip to the Emergency Room?
If you play, let us know with a link in the comments below, using this technique:
[a href=The URL of your post]What you want the text to say[/a]
Just substitute <> for . I usually go around to visit everyone who plays, but I am leaving this morning for a weekend meeting in the mountains where the Internet is unlikely to be available. So visit each other and leave a comment! It's fun!!
And try to stay safe out there, okay? Beware the frumious Bandersnatch and the uneven curbing of the world.