1. A favorite 'secular' Christmas song.
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself--the cheesier the better)
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire.
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song? Discuss.
5. A favorite Christmas album
An extra shiny candy cane in the stockings of all who link directly:
<a href="the-complete-URL-of-your-post-goes-here"> what you want the link to look like goes here </a>
For narrative instructions, see this helpful link.