Well friends, we've covered advent, music, and movies/TV--but we here at F5 HQ would be remiss if we did not acknowledge that quintessential holiday topic... fooooooooood.
1. Favorite cookie/candy/baked good without which, it's just not Christmas.
2. Do you do a fancy dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, both, or neither? (Optional: with whom will you gather around the table this year?)
3. Evaluate one or more of the holiday beverage trifecta: hot chocolate, wassail, egg nog.
4. Candy canes: do you like all the new-fangled flavors or are you a peppermint purist?
5. Have you ever actually had figgy pudding? And is it really so good that people will refuse to leave until they are served it?
Edited to add: Well, I am APPALLED with myself that I forgot to include a question about the crown prince of holiday foods--the fruitcake.
Feel free to add your thoughts on this most polarizing holiday confection.
As always, let us know in the comments if you play. And a handmade buttermilk praline from the reverendhousehold to all those to link directly:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.
And finally--may Christ be born anew in your hearts this Christmas.