As many of you know, I have been experimenting with some severely curtailed Internet usage. I realized that I had gotten into some bad habits, which got me thinking about habits in general. I understand that a habits/random facts meme has already been going around. In the hopes that it hasn't hit too many of us yet, be as lighthearted or as serious as you'd like with the following:
1. Have you ever successfully quit a bad habit, or gotten a good habit established? Tell us about how you did it.
2. "If only there were a 12-step program for _________________!"
3. Share one of your healthy "obsessions" with us.
4. Share the habit of a spouse, friend or loved one that drives you C-R-A-Z-Y.
5. "I'd love to get into the habit of ___________________."
Bonus: What is one small action you might take immediately to make #5 a reality?
Bonus 2: Try it, and let us know how it goes in a future post!
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Even better, get in the habit of posting a direct link to your blog entry in your comment, using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.
(Also consider linking directly to your post, not your homepage. Some of us read the F5 days after the fact, and by then it has scrolled down or even off the homepage!)