My house has been full of young people all week, young people who have just left school, young people with an eye on the future. Their laughter energy, and hope are infectious, so with that in mind- this Friday 5 is about hopes, visions and dreams;
(Picture setting sail- from Snettisham beach Norfolk, UK)
1. Think back to the time you left High School, what were your hopes visions and dreams for your life/ for the world?
2. Have those hopes visions and dreams changed a lot, or are some of them still alive and kicking? (share one if you can)
3. Hebrews 11:1 " Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. " Comforting, challenging or frustrating?
4. If resources were unlimited, and you had free reign to pursue a vision what would it be?
5. Finally with summer upon us- and not to make this too heavy- share your dream holiday....where, when and who with...
So take some time out re-visit you hope and visions...
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Even better, get in the habit of posting a direct link to your blog entry in your comment, using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.