Here in the UK we are struggling with floods, other parts of the world have similar problems without the infrastructure to cope with it, still others are badly affected by drought.... My son Jon is in Melbourne Australia where apparently it has been snowing ( yes it is winter but still!).... With crazy weather in mind I bring you this weeks Friday 5...
1. Have you experienced living through an extreme weather event- what was it and how did you cope?
2. How important is it that we wake up to issues such as global warming?
3. The Christian message needs to include stewardship of the earths resources agree/ disagree?
And because it is summer- on a brighter note....
4. What is your favourite season and why?
5. Describe your perfect vacation weather....
No bonus this week I've already asked a lot from you :-)
Let us know in comments if you play. If you're feeling up to it, post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.