Friday, August 31, 2007
Friday Five: Seasons Change...
It's Labor Day weekend here in the United States, also known as Summer's Last Hurrah. So let's say goodbye to summer and hello to the autumn. (People in other climes, feel free to adapt as needed.)
1. Share a highlight from this summer. (If you please, don't just say "our vacation to the Canadian Rockies." Give us a little detail or image. Help us live vicariously through you!)
2. Are you glad to see this summer end? Why or why not?
3. Name one or two things you're looking forward to this fall.
4. Do you have any special preparations or activities to mark the transition from one season to another? (Cleaning of house, putting away summer clothes, one last trip to the beach)
5. I'll know that fall is really here when __________________________________.
Let us know in comments if you play, and post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.
Image is The Four Seasons I by Pham An Hai (More info here)