Friday, September 14, 2007
Friday Five: Meetings, Meetings
In honor of a couple of marathon meetings I attended this week:
1. What's your view of meetings? Choose one or more, or make up your own:
a) When they're good, they're good. I love the feeling of people working well together on a common goal.
b) I don't seek them out, but I recognize them as a necessary part of life.
c) The only good meeting is a canceled meeting.
2. Do you like some amount of community building or conversation, or are you all business?
3. How do you feel about leading meetings? Share any particular strengths or weaknesses you have in this area.
4. Have you ever participated in a virtual meeting? (conference call, IM, chat, etc.) What do you think of this format?
5. Share a story of a memorable meeting you attended.
Please let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.
Image from despair.com, a wicked and funny site.