Friday, September 28, 2007
Friday Five: Reverendmother's Swan Song
Well friends, as I prepare for the birth of Bonus Baby, it's time to simplify life, step back from the Friday Five, and let one of the other capable and creative RevGals take the helm. It's been a great almost 17 months of co-hosting the F5, but it's time to say goodbye... so here's my swan song.
On Endings and Goodbyes:
1. Best ending of a movie/book/TV show
2. Worst ending of a movie/book/TV show
3. Tell about a memorable goodbye you've experienced.
4. Is it true that "all good things must come to an end"?
5. "Everything I ever let go of has claw marks on it." --Anne Lamott
Bonus: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." I've never loved this expression. So propose an alternative: "It isn't over until ____________________"
Let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.