1. How did you celebrate this time of year when you were a child?
2. Do you and/or your family “celebrate” Halloween? Why or why not? And if you do, has it changed from what you used to do?
2. Candy apples: Do you prefer red cinnamon or caramel covered? Or something else?
3. Pumpkins: Do you make Jack O’ Lanterns? Any ideas of what else to do with them?
4. Do you decorate your home for fall or Halloween? If so, what do you do? Bonus points for pictures.
5. Do you like pretending to be something different? Does a costume bring our an alternate personality?
Bonus: Share your favorite recipe for an autumn food, particularly apple or pumpkin ones.
I have to leave town for most of Friday so I am posting early, but I'll visit as many blogs as I can when I get back to my computer. Meanwhile, others will help out. Have fun!
Let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.