The time for electing RGBP officers is approaching! According to the bylaws, the election procedure will be as follows:
1. Corporation members are eligible to be nominated, and to vote. If you wish to become a member of the corporation, follow the instructions on the right sidebar. If you are not sure if you are a members ask yourself this question: "Did I either pay dues or have my dues waived because I am in a religious vocation?" If the answer is yes, you are a member, and it's time to renew for the coming year.
2. The nomination committee will accept names for nomination until Wednesday, October 10. E-mail your nominations to me at "jezuzgrl AT yahoo DOT com".
3. We will present a slate of nominees on Wednesday, October 17. We will also ask for additional nominations "from the floor" as it were.
4. The ballots will be e-mailed to those eligible to vote on Wednesday October 24.
5. Ballots should be returned to the nomination committee by Wednesday October 31.
We currently have four openings for 2-year terms on the board. Mary Beth at Terrapin Station has one year left on the board, as does Rev Abi at St John's Rev Abi . (who was appointed by the board following the resignation of reverendmother) The following board members' 1-year terms will expire:
ReverendMommy resigned from her (2-year) term, so we need a person to fill the final year of that term.
That's five board members in total.
Current board members are eligible for re-election
On behalf of the Nomination Committee,