- Self 1: It should be deep and theological.
- Self 2: But it's almost Christmas, it should be fun and warm and sweet.
- Self 1: But your last Friday Five was sort of silly. You should show your more serious side.
- Self 2: You worry WAY too much!
So after consulting with my fourteen year old daughter, we're going playful, pals o' mine! I love stories, so I hope you'll tell some about your favorite Christmas memories.
- What was one of your favorite childhood gifts that you gave?
- What is one of your favorite Christmas recipes? Bonus points if you share the recipe with us.
- What is a tradition that your family can't do without? (And by family, I mean family of origin, family of adulthood, or that bunch of cool people that just feel like family.)
- Pastors and other church folk often have very strange traditions dictated by the "work" of the holidays. What happens at your place?
- If you could just ditch all the traditions and do something unexpected... what would it be?
Merry Christmas from RevHRod, Self 2!
It's only fun if you let us know you played. So please post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.