Ready or not, Lent is upon us! To get you in the mood for this week's Friday Five here is a pretty setting of one of my favorite pieces of Lenten music: Hosea, written by the monks of Weston Priory.
1. Did you celebrate Mardi Gras and/or Ash Wednesday this week? How?
2. What was your most memorable Mardi Gras/Ash Wednesday/Lent?
3. Did you/your church/your family celebrate Lent as a child? If not, when and how did you discover it?
4. Are you more in the give-up camp, or the take-on camp, or somewhere in between?
5. How do you plan to keep Lent this year?
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.