One of our original ring members, jo(e), wrote yesterday about a trip she and her sisters are taking overseas with their parents, to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Many other RevGals are headed for the Festival of Homiletics in the coming week (click here for information on a RevGals meetup!!). In honor of these upcoming trips, herewith your Grand Tour Friday Five.
Name five places that fall into the following categories:
1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again
2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why)
3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter
4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination
5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit
Let us know in comments if you play. And for even more visits to your blog, post a direct link in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.