In honor of the Princess I have posted a picture of one of my favorite members of fictional royalty, Robert Munch's "Paperback Princess." She is a brave young woman who doesn't need anyone else to fight her battles. And she knows that what is most important isn't tiaras and finery but what's on the inside. If you haven't read this little fairy tale, I highly recommend it. But I digress.
- So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog?
- Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there?
- What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun?
- What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals blog of course!
- Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why?
As always, we want to read what you have to say. I will check in at least once in the morning before getting in my car to drive home from a business trip. But I promise to read everyone's post when I get to my own little house.
Here are the instructions for the magical little link. Copy and paste the following: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.