I'm showing my age...this was an anthem of my high school years. Wanna hear it? Give this link a try.
While you're bopping along to that (or perhaps holding your ears...?), let's think about VACATIONS! I certainly am!
1) What did your family do for vacations when you were a child? Or did you have stay-cations at home?
2) Tell us about your favorite vacation ever:
3) What do you do for a one-day or afternoon getaway...is there a place nearby that you escape to on a Saturday afternoon/other day off?
4) What's your best recommendation for a full-on vacation near you...what would you suggest to someone coming to your area? (Near - may be defined any way you wish!)
5) What's your DREAM VACATION?
Bonus: Any particularly awful (edited to add: or hilarious) vacation stories that you just have to tell? ("We'll laugh about this later..." maybe that time is now!)
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to,