Grab a cup of coffee
and greet our newest blog member:
reverend mom at Ministry and Parenting. She describers her blog this way:I've been a pastor for almost 25 years, a parent for 19 years, a daughter for 51 years and a sister for 46 years. My daughter came to me "for the weekend." Five years into that weekend I adopted her. Physically, she's over 20. Emotionally, she's about 13 (on a good day). She has multiple diagnoses: developmentally handicapped, possible fetal alcohol, reactive attachment disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, possible schizoaffective disorder, type 1 diabetes, and a seizure disorder. Here are the records of the challenges and rewards of being a solo pastor, a single mother, and the daughter of aging parents.
Then pull up a chair and spend some time with me while I interview you! To respond copy the questions onto your blog, answer them, then leave a comment here with a link back to your blog. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to,
1. Where do you blog?
2. What are your favorite non-revgal blog pal blogs?
3. What gives you joy?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. What do you hope to hear once you enter the pearly gates?
6. You have up to 15 words, what would you put on your tombstone?
7. Write the first sentence of your own great American novel.
8. What color do you prefer your pen?
9. What magazines do you subscribe too?
10. What is something you want to achieve in this decade?
11. Why are you cool?
12. What is one of your favorite memories?
13. Anything else you've always wanted to be asked?