RevGalBookPals would appreciate your input as we plan for the summer. Some of our previous books have been well-received and enthusiastically discussed, while others have not. We would like to widen the circle involved in making book suggestions.
In the comments here:
1. Please suggest books you think might be work for our discussions.
2. Let us know whether you would like "lighter" books for summer reading.
3. If you don't have specific books in mind, feel free to suggest categories.
4. Tell us whether we need to stick to our usual parameter of waiting for a book to be available in paperback. (For instance, Barbara Brown Taylor has a new book; should we read it together now, or wait?)
5. If you might be willing to host a book discussion, let us know that, too!
Happy Summer Reading,