After a family vacation with our four children and three additional "partners," I am more aware of rules, spoken and unvoiced. Expectations are not always clearly expressed, but are still expected. . . . unbeknown to all unless one is not fulfilled! So how about writing about rules in your families and workplaces? Choose one or more for each category, especially if one seems odd or funny to you now.
1. Formal rules in family of origin
2. Unwritten and unspoken rules in family of origin
3. Formal rules in current family or workplace
4. Unwritten rules in current family or workplace
5. When was a time that you became aware of different rules in different places/families than your own?
Whenever I bring out the Friday Five, I do not seem to give you the proper link info about putting your blog site on the comments, and so I ask you to go here to see how it is done!
And I'm trying again, by copying Sally's words from the above Friday Five:
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: what you want the link to say goes here For a complete how-to,