Happy Monday and for our U.S. readers, Happy Labor Day!
Do you have the day off? If it's your regular day off, will you get a comp day later in the week? (Are you chuckling or guffawing now?) Plans for a cookout? How's the weather where you are? Feel free to answer in the comments!
All this is to say we won't be introducing new members this Monday; look for that in two weeks. But for today, I'd like to do two things.
First, if you have been in summer mode and haven't seen our post about the BE Three, be sure to read it!
Second, way back in the beginning of Meet and Greet, kathrynzj created an interview for current members as a way for us to get to know each other better. We'll feature the interviews here in future posts. I'll cut and paste the interview below. If you would like to send it in for a future Meet and Greet, please email it to RevGalBlogPals with "Interview" in the subject line. mompriest ran this as a meme last spring, too, so if you did it then, feel free to email it to us for future publication here (and see if your answers have changed!).
Answer any ten of the following questions:
1. Where do you blog?
2. What are your favorite non-revgal blog pal blogs?
3. What gives you joy?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. What do you hope to hear once you enter the pearly gates?
6. You have up to 15 words, what would you put on your tombstone?
7. Write the first sentence of your own great American novel.
8. What color do you prefer your pen?
9. What magazines do you subscribe too?
10. What is something you want to achieve in this decade?
11. Why are you cool?
12. What is one of your favorite memories?
13. Anything else you've always wanted to be asked?