Too often the Friday Fives I offer up seem extremely introspective, so here's something that could be fun. I notice as I finish my sixth decade that my taste in footwear is much different than when I was younger, as comfort wins out over fashion. So look at your feet and think about what you put on them!
1. What is your favorite footwear at this time in your life?
2. What was the craziest shoe, boot, or sandal you ever wore?
3. What kind of shoes did you wear in your childhood?
4. How do you feel most comfortable? Barefoot, flip-flops, boots, or what?
5. What kind of socks do you like, if any?
Bonus: Anything you want to share about feet or footwear.
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: what you want the link to say goes here For a complete how-to, click here.