Happy First Monday in November!
1. Where do you blog?
Sunday's Coming! Set up to help our 'preaching team' discuss the lectionary - but they never comment - just read!
2. What are your favourite non-revgal blog pal blogs?
Something Within Because it's for 'thinking women of faith' and I'd love to feel I meet that
3. What gives you joy?
Camping - the sense of freedom and simplicity.
The warmth of the sun on my back.
Being with friends.
4. What is your favourite sound?
The glug-glug of red wine coming out of a bottle!
5. What do you hope to hear once you enter the pearly gates?
Music and laughter
6. You have up to 15 words, what would you put on your tombstone?
I like Spike Milligan's "I told you I was ill"
Perhaps with the addition " - but I'm much better now"
7. What is something you want to achieve in this decade?
To fund my daughter through school & then into university so that she won't
be burdened by too much debt and worry and can unfold into her true
8. Why are you cool?
The older I get the less I care what people think of me!
9. What is one of your favourite memories?
Finally daring to look into the eyes of someone I loved and finding they
were smiling right back at me...
10. Anything else you've always wanted to be asked?
What makes you laugh?
The answer is - many things, but always the spoonerism 'Hypodeemic Nurdle'
(which should be 'Hypodermic needle) - it just makes a serious thing sound
Thanks, Ruth, for giving us a window into your thoughts!
If you would like to be featured on a Monday in the future, answer these ten questions and email them to RevGalBlogPals.