Friday, April 09, 2010
Friday Five: On the Road Again
My family is heading out to my husband's parents for the weekend later today. They would have preferred that we come at Easter, but I preferred that my choir director not bring my life to an early end! (Five liturgies to sing between Thursday and Sunday, two with major solos). So Low Sunday it is.
Some Gals and Pals may have been able to travel to join family or visit a vacation spot last week; some who had to stay put then may be traveling this weekend; and, if I recall correctly, some lucky ones are heading out to the Big Event next weekend. Hence: a road trip Friday Five.
1. When was your last, or will be your next, out of town travel?
2. Long car trips: love or loathe?
3. Do you prefer to be driver or passenger?
4. If passenger, would you rather pass the time with handwork, conversing, reading, listening to music, or ???
5. Are you going, or have you ever gone, on a RevGals BE? Happiest memories of the former, and/or most anticipated pleasures of the latter?
6. Bonus: a favorite piece of road trip music.
As always, let us know in comments if you play and visit each other if you can. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.
Posted by Mother Laura Grimes, Ph.D. at 8:58 AM