Friday, August 27, 2010
Friday Five: Dorm Life Edition
Mindful that many others are heading off to further schooling or delivering their loved ones to the institutions that provide it, here are five questions about dorm life.
1) What was the hardest thing to leave behind when you went away to school for the first time?
2) We live in the era of helicopter parents. How much fuss did your parents make when you first left home?
3) Share a favorite memory of living with schoolmates, whether in a dorm or other shared housing.
4) What absolute necessity of college life in your day would seem hilariously out-of-date now?
5) What innovation of today do you wish had been part of your life in college?
Bonus question for those whose college days feel like a long time ago: Share a rule or regulation that will seem funny now. Did you really follow it then?
If you play the Friday Five at your blog and would like visitors, be sure to share a link here, using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.