Friends are giving my daughter-in-law AA a baby shower, which happily brought her and DC down for a visit to Corpus Christi. looking forward to having my first grandchild in two months and all these preparations, like baby showers, are getting me excited! So I hope you'll participate in telling about your likes and dislikes about baby showers for you and for others.
1. What were baby showers like for you and your friends in the past?
2. Did you play games? What kinds?
3. In your job, especially if you are a pastor, do you get invited to a lot of baby showers? What do you do about them?
4. Are baby showers different for our daughters (or younger friends) than they were for us?
5. Do you like hosting baby showers or do you avoid that responsibility?
Bonus: Any silliness about baby showers you wish to contribute.