This week, despite substantial planning, the staff here has been reeling a bit from the wave of fall start-up programming combined with conversations looking towards Advent and Christmas. There is a lot to be excited about (Children's Choir sounded great!), but there are also some things that we just have to suck it up and get through (didn't we just do Officer Training last year?).
So for today's Friday 5 I thought we'd hit on the things that give us energy in ministry and the things that take it away:
1) What are a few of the tasks that you find tedious/energy sucking in your ministry position? Please note I said 'tasks' not people :)
2) Is there anything you could do to make one of them better?
3) What are a few of the tasks that you find energizing in ministry?
4) If given a quarterly spiritual day, how would you want to spend it?
5) If given a quarterly spiritual day, how would you actually spend it?
BONUS: What would your Dream Ministry job include?
If you play, tell us in the comments and add a link so that together we can create the perfect Dream Ministry job!
Use this formulation: < href="the url of your blog post goes here"> what you want the link to say goes here < /a>
For a complete 'how-to' click here.