I hope some of you received books for Christmas presents; I did and have been reading ever since. Then I discovered a new author from those recommendations that pop up on Amazon.com. Instead of buying those books, I've been checking them out at the library, which will not help Amazon's future recommendations for me at all.
So tell us what you're reading, what you would and would not recommend--five books or authors! And if you don't want to do that freestyle, here are some questions:
1. What books have you recently read? Tell us your opinion of them.
2. What books are awaiting your available time to be read?
3. Have any books been recently recommended?
4. What genre of books are your favorite, along with some titles and/or authors you like best?
5. What have you read lately that you have a strong urge to recommend? (or to condemn?)
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment with the formula I can never print out--click here for the info about it.