Not so fast, revgals and pals!!!
Yes, I know it's January and yes, I know some of us are still on a cool sprint after only a brief respite (if that) from Advent and Christmas BUT... before we move too far along into The Next, I wanted to give us a chance to reflect on What Was.
A couple of staff members and I sat down today and wrote down what worked and didn't work during the Advent and Christmas season. There are quite a few things bearing down on us at the moment so it was a discipline to do it, but ten and a half months from now Future Me is going to LOVE that we made the effort.
And so partly to give us all a record and partly to give us all a chance to reflect on the 2010 Holiday Season now that we are out of it, I ask you this:
1) What food item was one of your favorites this year - a definite keeper?
2) Was there a meal or party or a gathering that stands out in your mind from this mose recent holiday season?
3) Were you involved in a jaw-dropper gift? Were you the giver or recipient or an on-looker?
4) Was there at least one moment where you experienced true worship?
5) What is at least one thing you want to make sure you do next year?
BONUS: What is something you absolutely must remember to do differently... or not at all!
OR: If you just want to sum it all up in a few words, that will work too.
Whether you play these questions exactly or something similar, please let us know by leaving a link in the comments section. We'll be sure to come around and read about your memories from December of 2010.
Thanks for playing!