April is a month of family birthdays for me: Today is my mother-in-law's 80th birthday and on Sunday my third child's 26th birthday, so I am thinking about birthdays. Easter would have been my mother's 93rd birthday, but she died when she was only 72 years old.
I love to celebrate birthdays, but I know others don't like to as much. My second child doesn't care about birthdays that much.
How about you? What do you think of birthdays?
1. What are your feelings about celebrating birthdays, especially your own?
2. Do you have any family traditions about birthdays?
3. Is it easy to remember friends' and family members' birthdays? If so, how do you do it?
4. What was one of your favorite birthdays? (or your unhappiest?)
5. Post anything else you want to share about birthdays, including favorite foods, songs, and/or pictures.
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment with the formula I can never print out--click here for the info about it.