We're in the midst of 'it' and I'm hoping that it is not just me who is starting to get a bit overwhelmed. So for today I am asking for five quick picks of things that are good in your life. And as a bonus, 1 pick for a thing you could do without.
If you want to describe them? Great.
If not? That's fine too.
Good in my life: Tax return, the @BronxZooCobra feed (totally cracked me up), morning coffee that I wisely did not give up for Lent, Jesus and Peeps.
Thing I could do without: love handles (not that I am actively doing anything to be rid of them, but if they would just go away of their own accord, I could be okay with that.)
If you play, let us know in the comments so that we can read yours. Can't remember how to make that pesky link? Here's an old html 'how to' or... if you use blogger, when you write your post do the following:
- At the bottom of the post type in: I did my quick pick here.
- Highlight 'here' and then hit the little globey thingy on the blogger toolbar.
- In the box that shows up, type in your blog's url.
- Go to the 'edit Html' tab and scroll down to that sentence.
- Cut the sentence and the code that surrounds it.
- Go to this post, click 'comments' and then paste the html you just cut from your blog.
- Click 'preview' to make sure it worked, and if it didn't don't worry. I'm working on a sermon which means I will be finding ANY excuse to read blogs instead and will not let a silly broken link keep me from my appointed rounds.
- This officially makes the link 'how-to' section longer than the Friday Five post.
- But now I need 10.
Have a great weekend!