Visit our new site at

Friday, October 28, 2011

What lifts you? - Friday Five

Over the last few weeks I have been struggling with depression, I know that from reading other folks blogs that I am not alone in this, and from time to time if not suffering from depression that everyone feels down. With that in mind I wonder what lifts you? So I'd like you to share 5 things:

1. A Scripture- it might be a verse or a whole book!

2. A piece of music.

3. A place.

4. A person/ group of people

5. Something you do...

As always, let us know in comments if you play. Even better, get in the habit of posting a direct link to your blog entry in your comment, using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.


  1. I played early, before heading off to Diocesan Convention...guick and sweet

  2. Prayers continue, Sally, and thanks for the chance to tap into what gives life! My play is here.

  3. I played today! thanks, Sally and a wonderful Reformation Sunday/Pentecost 20 to everyone!

  4. Find my Lifts at signs-along-the-way!

  5. Friday was a really hard day for me... so I finally crawled out of my pity party and played here. Thanks, Sally, for offering a helpful exercise... <3


You don't want to comment here; instead, come visit our new blog, We'll see you there!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.