Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday Five Recommendation Edition
So, it's the time of year I get inundated with requests for recommendations for students that are looking to be camp counselors. So in honor of camp counselors everywhere, today's Friday Five is the Recommendation edition (which has nothing to do with camp or summer or anything--work with me, it's late....)
1. Recommend a favorite worship resource or devotional book.
2. Recommend a blog that you like to read that you think others might find enjoyable.
3. Recommend a fiction book that you think people might like.
4. Recommend a favorite recipe website. O.k., if you aren't into cooking or food, then just recommend a random website that you find useful, hilarious, mind numbing or thought provoking.
5. And for the last recommendation--it's bloggers' choice! Make a recommendation for anything!
As always, let us know that you played in the comments by directly linking to your post using this formula:
<a href="the URL of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
If that doesn't make sense, Here are detailed directions on how to directly link to your post .
I highly recommend that you start making recommendations now!
Posted by revkjarla at 12:00 AM