Some of you know that RevGalBlogPals has another blog, "A Place for Prayer." A faithful team of posters puts prayers up most days of the week, some original and some drawn from wide resources for inspiration.
I happen to think everyone should see the one from yesterday.
I also happen to know the prayer blog gets about 10% the visitors of this blog, so let me encourage you by linking and re-posting here. Add it to your feed reader! Leave a prayer request or thought.
It's from revkjarla, who also blogs at amazing bongos, and it's entitled A Tuesday Prayer Meme.
(actually, I am not sure what a meme is, but it sounds good....)
Take a couple of moments, and just breathe centering breaths....
1. Give thanks for something you are looking forward to....
2. Offer a prayer for a colleague whom you know needs prayer
3. Pray for yourself...
4. Pray for someone who really 'bugs' you (like a frenemy)
5. Pray for a place in the world for which you have concern...
6. Offer a blessing
7. Breathe a few more centering/cleansing breathes.....
8. Be silent
10. Be silent