From Studio North blog
I have vaguely been hearing about the coming trend of people using mobile internet devices rather than desktop computers. Having four adult children, I see them using cell phones, laptops, tablets, ipods/iphones/ipads instead of the desktop computer, which I am using right now.
So I am asking you to answer the following questions about whatever device you most often use these days, first by telling us what you have:
1. Do you use social connections, like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in or whatever else there is? Describe how you use it/these.
2. Do you text on your cell phone? Work, friends, family?
3. Do you play any games? Which ones?
4. How do you predominantly use the various electronic devices you possess?
5. How do you feel about blogging? Are you as involved in blogging as when you first started? What facilitates your blogging?
Bonus: Anything you want to add. You might like to discuss what helps you most in your vocation with internet connections.
It is always fun to play and meet new/old friends through Friday Five. If you'd like visitors to your blog, please leave a comment with your info. For a complete how-to, click here.