Friday, April 13, 2012
Friday Five: Mission Impossible!
I am in mission trip mode right now, as I get ready to take a group of youth to DC to do service work around hunger and homelessness issues. So, in that spirit, our FF is Mission Style! So here are your questions:
1) Have you ever been on a mission trip, as a participant or adult chaperone? What was it like?
2) What is the worst thing that happened to you/your group on a mission trip (or retreat, or camp, or Habitat for Humanity experience, or something like that--hey, this is YOUR Friday Five, so you get to play it how you would like.)
3) If money were no object, where would you want to go to help and serve? What would you do?
4) What would be your advice to someone who will be sleeping in a gym with 20 other people for a week?
5) Any parting thoughts, stories, or questions you have around the whole theme of Mission Trips?
Posted by revkjarla at 12:00 AM