Sometimes even those resources are hard to lay my hands on, but even then if I choose to be mindful the memory of them can be sustaining. I am reminded of the words of Psalm 139:
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?8
If I go up to the heavens,you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.9
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,10
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.11
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”12
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
So I wonder,
- What brings you light in the dark places?
- How do you connect/reconnect with God, and where do you find him/her holding you?
- Is there a prayer/poem/piece of liturgy that speaks life/sustains you?
- Is there a piece of music that lifts your heart?(share it or a link to it)
- Is there a place you run to (even in your imagination?
Bonus; Add pictures to any /all of these :-)
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.