Friday, December 07, 2012
Advent blessings to you!
Our Friday Five today is taken from a small lucite box of questions called "Table Topics" that someone gave me. They are supposed to be discussion starters at all of the dinner parties one gives. I think some of them are fun, so here they are:
1. In what era would you most like to have grown up, and what would be your occupation?
2. What fashion trend you followed was very cool then but now looks ridiculous?
3. If you could work as an assistant to anyone for a year who would you choose?
4. What did you get in most trouble for when you were young?
5. What are the redeeming qualities of the person you most dislike?
So, let us know that you played by posting a link in the comments!
This is how you do it: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
Posted by revkjarla at 7:42 AM