- the yellow crocuses and the weeping of God, from Liz (Vicar of Dibley)
- the poetic blessing of being filled up when we might settle for emptiness, from Jan of Windswept Worship
- the vision of one's own reflection in the metal shine of an altar cross, from Kim at Sandpiper's Thoughts
- the long-dead organisms that literally shape the stones beneath our feet today, from Nancy (Seeker)
- the beauty of daily sacred moments, including (and especially) the faces of those near & dear to us, by Jenny at Called
- the spiritual journey as a dance and God as our dance partner, from Anita at Dreaming Beneath the Spires
- the vast space & possibility at the edge of the world, by jo(e).
A number of Gals & Pals in our network have embraced the Rethink Church photo-a-day challenge as a practice of paying attention through Lent. (I finally googled the trend after seeing it so frequently on Twitter and Facebook!) Visit River Song at Desert Spirit's Fire, Emily at Table Salt, Deb at Unfinished Symphony, Marie of Love is Strong as Death, and Purple of Purpletologically Speaking (just to name a few) for some snapshots of this Lenten challenge.
What images -- from your own blogging or from others' blogs -- are inspiring and encouraging your Lent? Share them here!