Many of us are re-acclimating to life post-BE 6.0. Four have even taken the time to write blog posts about it:
- Mary Beth at Terrapin Station (aka the best roommate ever)
- HCLutheran at Freshly Ground, Freshly Brewed
- Marci at Glass Overflowing
- Martha at Reflectionary
Mindy has been blogging 52 Verbs at Bits and Odd Pieces of Mindy's Kingdom. Her stories are heartfelt and compelling to read. Her journey has been courageous - and she is funny in the re-telling.
Emma Major at LLM Calling has a poem for her church as it travels through a time of wrestling with Gay Marriage.
Jane at Jane's Journey has a whole new church and a fun new phrase to remember as we careen through life: URACOG.
For Our Lenten excursions of 2013, a few RGBPs have begun to post:
- Purple at Purpletologically Speaking has a Lenten Liturgy to share. She also quotes a book I read and enjoyed last year, Hope Will Find You by Rabbi Naomi Levi
- Robin at Metanoia describes an Ignatian Lent
- Revjmk at The Someday Book recalls a previous Lenten passage and the promise of "after Easter"
There are also a few already writing about the Transfiguration this coming Sunday. I call these to you attention if you are behind already and need a nudge, like I do this week:
Do not be afraid to give yourself a shameless plug in the comments is you want to attract readers to a post on your blog. Go ahead - post a link - talk it up!