- Liz is writing about the colors of Holy Week: so far green, red and purple; here is her poetic reflection on red. And Fryer Drew takes a hard look at the humanity evidenced in Holy Week: our weaknesses, our love of power, our call to grace & compassion.
- Michelle observes the presence of Christ amidst the chaotic crowds, a helpful reminder in this busy and people-full week . . . while Hilary meets Christ among singing children and recalls that we are all children listening to our Mother's singing.
- Milton reflects on NCAA basketball (an excellent Holy Week "escape" for some of us) and shares this encouragement for mindful living.
- Questing parson offers a moment of candor that I appreciate; you might too! I hope you'll also take to heart this affirmation from Emma, of love with you and everywhere.
- Joanna shares Calls to Worship for Easter, but before you rush to put them to use, stop and read them for your own spirit.
- Sister Juliet brings us lessons in friendship & leadership from Mary Magdalene. (She recently preached for a Vespers service in the presence of the relics of St. Mary Magdalene!)
- And one more, from here on our own RevGals site in case you missed it last week: stop and breathe.