Can you believe it is April 12???? Have you finished your taxes? Here in Boston, the city is abuzz with Boston Marathon anticipation. We are finally hearing birds chirp in the morning, and even though it was in the low thirties last night, many of us are bravely sporting open-toed sandals. None of this has anything to do Friday Five, except randomness. So, in that spirit.......
1. How are you doing? What's going on in your life?
2. Have you ever resigned from a position? What was the good-bye like?
3. So, we are still resurrecting...still getting used to New Life!! What is a source of new life for you?
4. My friend is running the marathon on Friday, because it is on her bucket list. What is something on your bucket list?
5. Tell us about one precious thing (tangible) you keep around your house, your altar, your pocket, and what is its story?
As always, tell us you played in the comments so we can come over and visit!
Happy Friday, every one?