And for today, here's a Friday Five looking at the other end of things: Firsts. With so many folks starting school, college, seminary, etc. I've been thinking of a lot of other firsts in my life. Share with us, if you will:
- Your first "place" - whether it was an apartment, dorm room, or home with a new spouse, the first place where you really felt like a grown-up:
- Your first time away from home. Construe this any way you want. College? Girl Scout Camp? Study Abroad?
- Your first job in your field of endeavor (so, not babysitting, unless you are A Professional Babysitter today):
- Your first time hosting. Again, construed broadly, this could be a dinner for the in-laws, your first time to have guests for a holiday meal, etc.
- Your first love.That can be a person or something else!!