It is Tuesday night as I write up the Preacher Party for Wednesday. I have a dark chocolate bar with almonds to share, as well as a large glass of ice water. We have entered August and Texas is Hotter now than just about any other time in the year. It makes for days when I don’t want to do much of anything, but life goes on.
The offerings on the blog feed seem to be in the same mood – lots of meandering. Maybe I’m just projecting.
After reading Deb’s entry, my screen was all blurry in a good way. It is well with my soul, indeed.
Robin continues to educate me and inspire me with her posts on Suicide. I truly hope to never need this information, but it is beautifully written and compelling to read.
Ruth has tips for a successful marriage. I enjoyed reviewing these.
Others are looking for a break through Staycations, Vacations, or Mission Work. You may live vicariously through these:
- Erin chucked it all and went to the pool
- Faith, Hope and CherryTea is catching up on Jane Austen
- Jane posted a great summary of a Synod Youth Workshop
- Hotcup is unplugging and re-organizing at home
- Kim has her feet fully in the ocean
- At Achurchforstarvingartists, there is a beautiful going-home/being called away reflection
May you be sustained to do the work God has given you to do; Blessings on your work and play.