Following the trend from the other day, I'm going to point you to the first ten blogs in the ring I discover by clicking on "Random," unless the posts have been highlighted already.
1. It goes back a few days, but check out the post at Sacramentality about last weekend's Peace March.
2. Joe at Pondering Perfection discusses what a pastor needs to know about law and politics.
3. Earlier this week, RevJen shared a sermon about Hurricane Katrina, poverty and Paul's letter to the church at Philippi. Hey, she's UCC!! Woohoo! When are we going to start a UCC Bloggers WebRing?
4. Karen at Kinesis writes about the Progressive Christian Values Conference; Karen, I just got to see my friends who are back after four years in South Africa.
5. Quotidian Grace is assured of salvation now! See the gift her friends gave her to help her along the way.
6. We have to leave for a piano lesson. Tune in for Part 3 a little later.