Happy Monday everyone! I have been addicted over the years to the show "Inside the Actors Studio". I love the glimpse into the creative process, although the host is quite pompous and there's more than a little bit of Hollywood gossip (What's it like to work with De Niro?). Aw, who am I kidding, that's pretty fun too.
At the end of each show, the host asks the guest a series of questions. Here they are for those of you who have the urge to blog but need a little something to prime the pump.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?