As I go into the office to attempt sermon-writing while preparations for the Church Fair take place underfoot, I offer up this Fair-themed Friday Five for your amusement and participation (and if you don't do church fairs, feel free to substitute a craft fair experience):
1) Favorite thing about Church Fairs
2) Best Item Ever at a Church Fair
3) Opinion of cotton dishcloths, that staple of Church Fairs everywhere
4) Major Lunch Offering at your fair or the last fair you attended
5) Worst Item Ever at a Church Fair
Silent Auction Bonus Question: Have you ever accidentally purchased more than you really wanted at a silent auction?
Visit me for my answers, and have a Fair Friday!!