Soon it will be the second Sunday of Advent, the day we usually go out for our Christmas tree. That is the beginning of the decorating process at our house. All the boxes will come down from the attic. I will realize the mantle needs dusting before we begin to arrange the nativity scene upon it. We will scheme where to hide the baby Jesus until Christmas Eve, hoping we don't forget where we squirreled him away.
For this Friday morning, then, a few decorating questions:
1) Do you display a nativity scene, and if so, where?
2) Do you put a skirt under the Christmas tree? If so, what does it look like?
3) Do you hang lights on the house or put them in your windows?
4) White lights or colored lights on the tree? Big bulbs or the small, pretty ones? (I'm not biased...much.)
5) Do you have a tree topper? What sort? Who puts it on top of the tree?
I have to work on this supposed day off, but I will be back in the next 24 hours with a round-up of recent posts around the ring. Happy Friday!