Happy New Year! In addition to all of the wonderful gifts bestowed upon me during this holiday season, I also got sick.
I have pink eye.
And strep throat.
I keep thinking that I really probably should not have led worship yesterday. But I was still in denial and thought I just had a bad sore throat ... Which leads me to the following questions:
1. When was the last time you were really sick?
2. What did it make you appreciate again when you were well?
3. How sick do you have to be before you stay home from leading worship?
4. What is your standard sick food or drink?
5. Who takes care of you when you're sick?
I'm heading back to the couch, where I've spent most of the day. I hope everyone else is well -- really, really well.