Visit our new site at

Friday, February 10, 2006

No one has noticed it

maybe but me?

Looke here. Congrads LutheranChik! The one, the only, the original!


  1. Very cool!

    Can you believe I didn't even know that website existed?

  2. me neither

    so thanks to both Rev Mommy and Lutheran Chik we now do :)

    be blessed ya'all!

  3. I have been using the site for years. It's fab! And so is LC!

  4. A many of my sermons would never get written or researched without the help of textweek -- what a fantastic site... Thanks, LC, for sponsoring it this week!!

  5. OK, IMHO, Textweek is THE BEST WEBSITE ever. At least for us preacher types.

  6. I love textweek. I was browsing over there today and saw LutheranChik's sponsorship and thought "Hey! I know her!!!"

    Very cool indeed....

  7. I had the same thought the other day. What a cool thing to do! Could RevGalBlogPals do it some time?


You don't want to comment here; instead, come visit our new blog, We'll see you there!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.