On Sunday, my husband leaves for a two-month job out of state. In honor of his departure, I give you the "So Long, Farewell" Friday Five.
1. How do you say goodbye to someone you will see again soon?
2. What is your favorite foreign word for "goodbye?"
3. Have you ever planned a special farewell for someone, or had one planned for you?
4. What is the hardest goodbye you have had to say?
5. What is the most romantic goodbye you have seen in a movie?
And a Bonus question for Musical Theatre geeks: Which Von Trapp child would you like to be in "So Long, Farewell?"
Please leave a comment here if you play on your blog!